Experience Travel Tours
Experience Travel Tours (ETT) Join us and visit Palestine/Israel for a truly unforgettable and life-changing experience! Since 1999 ETT has continued to offer distinctive issue-based tours that enable participants from across the world to meet with outstanding organisations, sit with inspirational Palestinians and Israelis, and witness life in different geographical areas on both sides of the divide.
- Our tours create unique opportunities to meet with key leaders from pivotal movements and institutions who are steadfast in their commitment to help create a better more just world with equality and dignity for all.
- A broad range of perspectives is gained as aspects of politics, history, culture, education, healthcare, the family, media coverage, and the environment are comprehensively covered since these are issues that affect people’s lives today.
- The latest in-depth analysis enables participants to understand the complex dynamics and ways are explored to demonstrate meaningful solidarity.
- De-briefing sessions are provided throughout the tour.
- Tours are held each Spring and Autumn and range between 8 – 11 days. Groups are kept to a maximum of 18 participants. Specialised tours are also offered for different professional bodies.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“The informed knowledge of the tour leader and the various interlocutors we met was second to none. Excellent value for money. No trouble was spared to give us as full a picture as possible.” J Garrett – England
“It was emotionally taxing, but this tour has inspired me at new levels for advocacy, activism and creative expression. I would honestly consider participating in this tour again, it was just THAT valuable!’ R Jaber – USA